- Plenty of free parking is available, please follow the signs to the visitor’s car parks.
- The Barn is located on the ground floor, allowing easy disabled access.
- You should aim to arrive 30- 45 minutes before the wedding ceremony.
- Payment of drinks can be made via card or cash.
- No alcohol can be brought into the venue. No exceptions of any kind are made in this regard, Kingscote Barn will charge the client automatically should this policy not be adhered too.
- The food has been carefully chosen for you by the wedding couple.
- Please inform the couple directly of any dietary requirements you have at least one month before the wedding date. Please do not contact the venue in regards to this.
- Should you fail to let the wedding couple know of your dietary requirements we cannot guarantee that a suitable meal can be provided.
Leaving the Venue
- Leaving your car overnight? Cars are allowed to stay overnight in the car parks but must be collected by 10am the following day. Cars are left at the owners risk. Please let The KB Team know if this is something you plan to do just so we can make a note of your car registration.
- It should be noted that, The Kingscote Barn is located in a beautiful rural spot, away from major towns and as such there are only a limited number of taxi companies within the area. Therefore we advise you to pre-book your taxi a few days before the wedding. Please check out our taxi list.
Other Useful Information
- Confetti Please do not bring your own confetti, the newlyweds will arrange this as we do ask for particular requirements.
- Local Accommodation To Kingscote Barn. Click below our Local Accommodation button and this will redirect you to some of our favourite hotel's and BnB's nearby.
- All reservations for onsite accommodation is via the Bride/Groom they have a unique booking code for guests to book. To book please click here.
- Check into your accommodation is usually from 1pm to 5pm. Please make your way to the barn’s office on arrival to collect your keys.
- The latest time to check out the next morning is 10am, please return your key to the office before departure, we like to be able to say goodbye to you 😊
- Breakfast hampers can be pre ordered prior to your stay, we do ask you to pre book this no later than 2 weeks prior to the wedding
- For a last minute booking. Please contact the office on 01453 8611161 or email email@example.com to check availability.