Weddings in the heart ofthe English Countryside
Welcome to The Kingscote Barn; the perfect countryside wedding venue.
The award-winning team are here to help you every step of the way.
The barn and grounds will be exclusively yours for your wedding day to enjoy with family and friends. Whether you are looking for a beautiful spring wedding with lambs running around in the fields, a relaxed summer wedding with drinks and games on the lawn, an Autumn wedding with fantastic deep colours or a cosy Winter Wedding with twinkling fairy lights and candles – the barn and surroundings are sure to wow your guests!
Every wedding at the barn is a unique celebration so we would love to hear about your ideas and give you some inspiration to make your wedding, a day to remember. We will offer you as much help as you need to create your dream wedding day so that you can relax and enjoy every moment.
An unforgettable day!
Please get in touch for more information or to arrange an appointment to view the barn on 01453 861161
Weddings atthe kingscote barn
The Kingscote Barn can be booked for your wedding in various different ways. Bespoke barn hire option is available on any date you choose – this is perfect for you to design your wedding day exactly as you wish.– OR please see our tailor-made packages.
We only have the one date now left for 2022 being Thursday 15th September 2022 - please call/email us to enquire! 01453 861161 / [email protected]
If you are considering 2023 to get married, please note we are very limited now, with limited dates in October/November & December 2023 only.
We are now also fully booked for our Mid Week Wedding Package too in 2023 (bar December!) But we offer great barn hire tariff's + our incredible winter wedding packages!!
What does The Barn Hire include?
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds from midday until 1am
- Set up for your wedding from 10.30am
- Get ready with us from 9am in our New Dressing Room
- The Fabulous Tree House Suite for the night of your Wedding, with family breakfast in the Glass room
- Experienced wedding co-ordinators to assist you every step of the way and an An event manager from your chosen caterer for the day
- Cross Back Chairs and a choice of crisp clothed or rustic tables
- Ceremonies in the gardens looking across the valley
- Option of Live streaming your ceremony
- Full Bar facilities
- A microphone for speeches
- I Phone/Android connection and CD player for background ceremony/reception music
- Use of a lectern, easels, post box and a seasonal floral arrangement
- Use of the games paddock & boules court
Request a brochure
“Excellent! The whole team were so efficient and friendly in what we can only imagine is a very rare and difficult combination to continuously pull off. As a result, we had the most lovely wedding day and memories of an easy and very special day for us, spent celebrating with our family and friends!”
Mr & Mrs P