Got a question? Let's answer them!
You’ve probably got a hundred thousand burning questions you want to ask about getting married and finding the perfect countryside wedding venue. And when you start looking around, you’ll likely have even more that spring to mind.
We are always here to answer your questions – however big or small they might be. We’ll go out of our way to make sure you have absolutely everything you need to know about a wedding with us, and we’ll even help answer any general marriage planning questions you have (and probably have a good chat about themes and ideas, giving you plenty of tips and advice too)!
To help get you started, we’ve put together some of the most common questions we’re always asked! If there’s anything you can’t find and want to know – just ask!
Can I hold a civil partnership with you?
Ceremonies atKingscote Barn
Are you a licensed venue?
We have our heart set on a traditional ceremony in our local church, can we get married elsewhere?
Do you allow external caterers?
Can we bring our own alcohol?
What time does your bar open and close?
What do we do if we have special dietary requirements?
Accommodation atKingscote Barn
How many guests can sleep on site for our wedding night?
What time is check in?
I need more rooms! Do you have other accommodation nearby?
Accessibility and Step Free
We’ve been working hard to make sure we can offer accessibility throughout our venue. We have step-free access from the ceremony, through to the wedding breakfast and back to your room.
- We also have designated car parking spaces for guests who require close access to the Barn
- Entrance to the venue is a gentle slope that is suitable for a wheelchair
- Tiled floors and ramps throughout make it accessible (all except the gallery in the barn)
- An accessible toilet is located near the back of the venue with a fully adapted toilet with emergency pull cord, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Many rooms are located on the ground floor, with ramped access and reasonably large bathrooms
- We do not have adapted bathrooms and grab rails are not in the bedrooms as standard however if required and with prior notice we may be able to provide these.